Raffle tickets are now on sale for the chance of winning your own magnificent supersized lion sculpture!
Win ‘Hospital Lion’, who stands in for any ‘injured’ lions on the trail and is currently on view in the Lion Shop in Windsor Yards (SL4 1TF).
The magnificent, un-decorated lion is made of hollow fibreglass and has been primed, ready for painting. Time to get creative!
Additional prizes include:
- £100 Jump In Trampoline Park, Slough, voucher
- £150 Luxury facial from The Cosmetic Doctor Clinic
- Private hire of a day cruiser for 6 people from Kris Cruisers
- Anthony Paul silver ring with pearl
- Lions of Windsor goodie bag
The fabulous ‘mane’ prize and runner up prizes will make truly roarsome Christmas presents for the lucky winners! The Raffle will be drawn at 1pm on Saturday 14th December in the Lion Shop, Windsor Yards.
RAFFLE TICKETS ARE ON SALE AT:
- Lion HQ – Windsor Yards (by Busy Buttons & Lakeland, SL4 1TF) Fridays-Sundays 1130-1600
- Toy Kingdom, Daniel Department Store, 121-125 Peascod St, Windsor SL4 1DP (Mon-Fri 0900-1730. Sun 1030-1630)
- Gallery at Ice, 8 High St, Windsor SL4 1LD (Mon-Fri 0930-1730)
- Kris Cruisers, The Waterfront, Southlea Road, Datchet SL3 9BU (Mon-Sun 0930-1730)
Raffle tickets will also be available at the Roar Goodbye Weekend on 9th-10th November and Charity Auction on 28th November.
Book your Roar Goodbye entry tickets HERE or on the door on the day. See the Roar Goodbye page of the website for further details.
Book your Auction ticket by emailing email@example.com.