Don't miss out on this great opportunity to boost your business and take part in this roarsome event!
Just 2 lions and a cub left for sponsorship - email firstname.lastname@example.org to bag yourself a lion!
Lion Sponsorship Benefits include:
- A stunning 1.5m Lion sculpture decorated to a design of your choice and displayed at a location of your choice.
- Feature in over 10,000 Lions Trail maps, the event website, marketing publications, media releases and souvenir programmes
- Drive footfall to your business, shop, outlet, venue or community
- Enjoy 5 months of PR, customer engagement + vast amounts of social media content
- Raise brand awareness and exposure
- Raise much needed funds for local charities through the auction of your sculpture at the end of the project.
- Bring art, colour, fun to the streets of the Royal Borough
Artist Amrit Singh painting his lion, sponsored by Ice Experience, at the Gallery at Ice in Windsor High Street, where it will be displayed on the trail from August.
City-wide art trails bring significant economic benefits:
- 900,000 people visited Bristol specifically to see the Gromit Unleashed sculptures. Footfall to Bristol’s Museums doubled.
- The ‘Great North Snowdogs’ trail attracted 676,000 visitors and contributed an additional £7.2m to the local economy.
- 35% of visitors spent six or more days completing the trail. 64% visited somewhere new in the city
- Birmingham’s Great Western Mall saw a 25% increase in visitor numbers compared to the previous year.
- Sainsbury’s Colchester saw dwell time double while shoppers and visitors took part in the Giraffe trail
- A 20% increase in sales was reported by Jarrolds Department Store in Norwich, attributed to people visiting their sponsored sculpture.
Figures courtesy of Wild In Art Ltd
EVENT CHARITIES - 100% of event profits will be donated to the new Thames Hospice in Maidenhead, Look Good Feel Better, The Lions Club of Windsor for distributing to good causes across the region, and the wildlife charity Tusk, which has declared 2019 the #YearoftheLion in support of African lion conservation.
Happy sponsors, artists and lions! The Regus team with their two sponsored lions, which will be displayed outside their Windsor and Reading business centres, with lion artists Mister Mistry from London and Eleanor McColl from Hong Kong at a recent sponsor networking evening.
Mayor and Mayoress Lion, sponsors, artists and supporters meet a mini-pride of lions and cubs at the event launch. The national media launch is on 30th July.
Strutt and Parker's lion artist, ex Studio Head at Christian Lacroix, Craig Wheatley, flew over from Paris to decorate his lion, 'Le Roi des Fleurs', which will be displayed in pride of place in the window of their Windsor branch from 10th August.
Castle Fine Art Manager Stephy Winn was thrilled to finally meet the roarsome 'Leonidas', painted by one of their artists Robert Oxley.
Some sponsor testimonials from last year's Owls of Bath 2018:
Guy Thomas, Owner, The Silver Shop -"It was brilliant having 'Sterling' the owl displayed in the shop as it drew in literally thousands of extra people. Many people had never been in before and it hugely increased awareness of The Silver Shop. We were delighted to sponsor these events and feel they definitely boosted our sales. We would sponsor another sculpture trail without hesitation."
Richard Godfrey, CEO, Rocketmakers -"Having Cosmos outside out offices grabbing people’s attention was fantastic. The trail brought the local community together and everyone was involved in some way, from tourists and families walking past and taking photos, to local schools, businesses and the creative community. We loved our owl so much we bought it at the charity auction!"